Use data for research

Hello, I am a Ph.D. student and would like to use the data for a transit analysis. The project is not for profit, but we might publish the results in a journal after the work is done. Could you let me know if that follows your user policy? Is there anything we need to do to obtain an agreement with you to use the data?

Thanks for creating this wonderful dataset!

Hi,

Welcome to The OpenCelliD Community — thanks for posting your query! :slight_smile:

If you’re publishing a journal with data from OpenCelliD, you’ll have to attribute it to OpenCelliD with a link in the citations page. If you’re using the same data as part of any visualizations such as reports/ graphs, the attribution should be next to the visualization.

Here’s our attribution policy. Please check it out.

Hi, I’m Jessica, also a Ph.D. student. I read about your post and am intrigued by the potential applications.

Our team also plans to use this dataset for a non-profit academic study, aiming to publish it in a reputable journal. I’m reaching out to learn about your experience using this dataset, particularly any challenges or special considerations.

Additionally, I see an opportunity for collaboration. Combining our efforts could lead to a more comprehensive study. I’m open to sharing ideas and would appreciate your thoughts on this.

Feel free to contact me at [email protected] for any potential discussion or collaboration.