Trying to catch a cloner

I’m trying to catch a phone cloner. I suspect the cloner is “catching” IMEI numbers using a"fake" tower. I’m not law enforcement and kind of a noob in this area of technology. Any handy hints or tips would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

I am new-by too but have been successful in tracking what seems to be confirmation to the suspicions I had about a sting ray device targeting me using the app cell spy catcher on my android phone. With the data being reported to this website and logged in my phone with each new connection. Using the map it can be seen that the two locations I have been at the most is suddenly surrounded by these flags or new networks .

I have experienced the same thing multiple times and you can tell if its a stingray if they have the towers in a perfect circle or trilateralated (if that’s how it spelt lol) I have soon many recordings if this it’s crazy

I’m a newbie here also. I just downloaded the app spy catcher. I think I found a fake cell tower by my house. But I’m not sure. I do know one thing for sure it has a frequency blocker on it. How do you get around that?