Hey you! Your first time here? Introduce yourself :)

Hola mi nombre es Raul saben no sé mucho de esto mi oficio no caracteriza por temas o páginas cómo está pero algo si aclaro me emociona todo a través de tecnología pero apenas voy en el camino una de las cosas que ignoro son cosas como por ejemplo cual es mi API

1 Like

My name is Lorenzo. I would like to locate cell towers in México. I have the the Tower Collector, but I am not sure how to go on from there. Could you help me please?

Por lo que veo hablas español que bueno, cual app utilizas?

Hey guys, I just created the account and wanted to say hello!

Hey all! I’m using a Pinephone, which had a bit of an issue with it’s location services, so I need some help! That’s why I created this account. Interesting stuff. Cheers!

Hi, I work in human rights investigations and am interested to know if I can use opencellid to identify the locations of cell towers! Thanks

Hi … Thanks for accepting me . I am Finerthings I’m here wanting to learn . Looking to build my own app in the future.

Hi guys.

Not sure if anyone reads these but really impressed with the data collection and stacking.

Have ingested all the data a GIS platform and will look to follow the logic to create a tower map (static). I have interest in LPWAN and IoT.

Come say hi.

Thanks
John

Teacher trying to help students who want to use cell tower data in an application.

Hello, nice to be here, I’m just a hobbyist trying to help out in the community.

Good day, I’m PB, a biochemist in So Cal. I read about Opencellid while trying to locate where a clone of my phone was located. I’ve been enduring a relentless cyber attach from a well funded adversarial group (a polite way of describing them), and have been trying anything I can do to level the playing field (but they have more time, resources, and people). I look forward to reading (and learning from) all the community posts. I can’t thank you enough for the time and effort all of you put forth for the sake of others.
PB

My name is Jason…Hello everyone! First time here for me… I’m trying to prove that I’m being followed by my EX…I’ve ben collecting data from Wigle wardriving, netmonster, open cell I’d, netmonitor, and electro smart for over a year now, and I dont know how to go about organizing the data…(kml., gpx., csv., and other poi.) I have lately also downloaded imsi catcher (AIMSICD)and Tower collector…I also want to know if CID changes day to day? How can I keep this data consistent?

Hi there. I’m old enough to remember when we used to leave our phones at home and our siblings were our answering machines. I recently fell into a signal booster rabbit hole and began learning about the microwaves all over out there. Found you through Tower Collector.

I have lots of questions, but I’ll spare you the deluge. I’ll just hang out and learn for a while.

Hello everyone . My name is Tappa

Niko cuesun
Pegasus/ slavery in digital frontier
Frequency with direct synthetic telepathy communication

I live between Pasadena and seal/long/ Huntington Beach near the 605 and 5 freeway.
The emf waves almost form dome for each city with Whittier being the watch tower having highest view and signal. From Pasadena to Ocean is over watched by aeronautical engineering companies and radio stations overseeing the fcc. The 24 miles with la river and county dam make this the most unique design that’s very open (on the surface)

Hi. How do I get my MCC? Also, on maps. What’s the triangle thingy represent? Thx. I have much to learn here
Also, how do I obtain my OpenCellID API key? For data access

Hi,

Im working as desktop support administrator who infrastructural support to the staff of clients by responding to all incoming service requests for PCs/laptops. The individual will support, install, and fix PCs, laptops, printers, scanners, mobile devices, and other computer assets in an organization.

Hello, I’m Ben. I worked in the design of the core network, and now I’m interested in the RAN stuff. Just lurking and learning. And hope to contribute.

Hello!
Im new at the computer world using tools that will help me some information of when did a phone connect to a tower going back 2 years ago till now.
Doing some research so i can present it to a high offical to get kid back.

I’m in the same lane as you are. lol
I am a bored house wife with tons of time on my hands and am just a curious net surfer. My moto is that of “Johnny5, the little Robot guy” INPUT! INPUT! I just like to learn stuff… Hello and Welcome!