Find lac and cellid

how to get other people’s lac and cell ids with just one phone without having a relationship with the operator if they know the phone number they’re using.

You can’t. The device has to communicate the scanned cell info to you. (MCC-MNC-LAC-CID)

If you’re looking for network geolocation, please check out LocationSmart

In my case, I’m wondering the location of the tower.
Here in Brazil, the MCC is 724, the MNC depends on the Operator, which in my case is the CLARO MNC = 05.
Unfortunately I can not go to the location to know the location of the towers. I’m getting the information through the Open Signal app.
Even with all the information (MCC-MNC-LAC-CID), I can not know the exact location of the tower.

1 Like

You can input MCC-MNC-LAC-CID and get a result of the approximate position of the cell from OpenCelliD. There can be instances where that particular cell isn’t present in OpenCelliD database.

1 Like

GREETINGS FRIENDS
IN OPENCELLMAPS I SEE THAT THERE ARE MORE PRESENT TOWERS CLOSER TO MY PHYSICAL LOCATION BUT THE DATA IN TOWER COLLECTOR THE CELL IS MORE PHYSICALLY REMOTE, YOU HAVE SOME COMMENTARY ABOUT IT, THANK YOU VERY MUCH[quote=“Sagar, post:4, topic:281, full:true”]
You can input MCC-MNC-LAC-CID and get a result of the approximate position of the cell from OpenCelliD. There can be instances where that particular cell isn’t present in OpenCelliD database.
[/quote]

This has been my problem too. In the same way I have also inserted data that does not return any information.

Therefore, I would like to ask. What is the origin of this database? What is the update frequency. CGI is composed of MNC + MCC + LAC + CellId, but we also have eCGI for LTE and UTMS technologies. Should the form of data entry be the same?