Desperate help needed- Likely Phone Hacked

Hi there - So I am a victim of major cyber crime - extremely sophisticated group stole my entire identity and every account, device, etc. associated with me and have used my identity to pursue highly lucrative illegal actions in my name - law enforcement legal, cyber experts involved etc. However, I’m a “persistent target” as they need continued access to my identity. Sorry - for the long explanation, but it’s like out of a movie and turned my life upside down. I’ve been lacking in support around how the phone “device” (phones - I’m on number 4) seem to be part of the continuous breaches/penetration stifling everyone. I am receiving so much cyber help, I’m trying to see what I can do to potentially confirm and address that I have come to believe that my devices themselves are part of the nightmare too. I notice odd phone behavior all the time, but that is just my reality now - until specialized units in law enforcement/law someday hopefully shut this down (I’m one of many victims).

As I think that this may not all be viral but all the odd behavior is instead representative of breached devices. So I am seeking serious help because Verizon didn’t seem to know what I was talking about regarding help re: my phone itself being cloned, highjacked, sim stolen, tokens and APIs etc. I checked your site and I have one API token allowed on my plan, and it has been used. Forgive my ignorance, but I have no idea if this is normal or if the fact that I had nothing to do with this token is concerning. I just found a token that was visible in my iphone settongs but has immediately disappeared. I do know that heavy traffic by the cyber criminals have been identified on various API websites re: data manipulation/access, but re. phones has never come up.

So I apologize, but I am trying to find out if the fact that my phone has an API/token that I have had nothing to do with is a sign that my phone itself is being used, as well, as a source of stealing my identity/data and if so, how is the best way to handle/respond to the API/token/sim without causing further exposure, losing data/information or damaging this most recent phone.

(Additionally, any advice on how to protect my phone itself moving forward - advanced suggestions both because despite my ignorance here I’m very secure and follow text book+ recomendation, in addition ti the fact that they are engineers and basically geniuses that stifle all involved in their capabilities - e.g. I was initially infected by embedded code in emails from a trusted company itself hacked and used to reach its consumers and they currently use existing os access point vulnerabilities to assume remote access).

Thank you so much!

Verizon sold your ismi and now who ever is part of the group ( mine is thousands) will have access to mirroring your device. They won’t let me have a girl friend out of pure envy and maybe twice a month I get to talk to girls and hardly ever do I get to hook up. They are all in on it and I’m the nasty creep in the neighborhood that’s hated on and physically abused, they will kill because overpopulation is survival of fittest when it could easily be true to principles. You’re on fbi list